The Space Needle flies the Pride Flag for Pride Parade Day.
The corporation that owns the Needle caused controversy originally announced it wouldn’t fly the flag like it did last year.
After coming under fire for that decision, the Needle’s owners offered to fly the flag if $50,000 were raised for charity.
The flag was raised at 8 a.m. Sunday with the help of the four beneficiary organizations: Greater Seattle Business Association; It Gets Better/the Trevor Project; Lambda Legal and Mary’s Place.
- rayssensitivenipples likes this
- fuckyeahnipplesonfire reblogged this from king5news
- potatofart likes this
- lebeam likes this
- privilegeolympics likes this
- babycoffin reblogged this from disque-oh and added:
- myfavoritemyfavoritegirl reblogged this from skreamingninja
- disque-oh reblogged this from king5news
- neroshrimp1701 likes this
- sneakydeaky likes this
- skreamingninja reblogged this from davestridersbosom
- davestridersbosom reblogged this from king5news
- daleyno likes this
- all-a-dream reblogged this from king5news and added:
- scr0dloversanonymous reblogged this from king5news
- wscheryl likes this
- willtravel reblogged this from king5news and added:
- king5news posted this